Dear Library Patrons-
Our decision to close was not an easy one, but the health and safety of our patrons and staff has always been a top priority. With that being said, we appreciate all the kind words being shared with us in support of our decision.
Some things of note…
- Our book drop will remain open for the time being. We ask that you return your books as you are finished with them. If you still have plastic bags, please use them when placing your items inside. We hope to offer curbside pick-up again and these returns would help offer additional choices to those looking for some new reading material.
- Due dates have been extended to April 30th. While we are not stating that is our reopening date, we need to provide a date to our system. This provides us with a cushion of time to handle the anticipated influx of business without the overdue book reminder calls as well.
- Overdue fines will be waived for any due date extensions we missed. Hopefully, we have caught them all, but with 800+ items checked out on our last two days of operations… there are bound to be some stragglers.
- We are not accepting book donations at this time. Paperback books can be recycled… please don’t hesitate to do it.
- Our internet will remain open and available to the public. You can access this street side or from our parking lot. You do not need a library card or a password to get online. Look for ‘cropublic’ and get online.
Please do not hesitate to email the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Eileen Mathys, Director